Sunday, August 16, 2015

B2S Teacher Gifts {tickled pink}

WHOA!! Is it really the middle of August??? I really love this time of year, even though it is extremely crazy in my neck of the woods.  As many of you know, my husband is a high school football coach and with that brings a crazy fall schedule.  I'm one of those "I never miss a game" and I wouldn't have it any other way! It is so much fun! Last week my little family took football pictures... while waiting for our session I snapped this jewel! :) 
 
                            

She is soooo ready for football season.  Her happy place is on the sidelines! 
Since the first day of school is a week from tomorrow (August 24th) for me, I thought I would go ahead a prep my back to school teacher gift for Aubree's preschool teacher.  We have been blessed for 3 years now with wonderful, sweet, generous teachers. We are so lucky! I saw this adorable idea on pinterest and decided it would be perfect for Aubree's new teacher! 
I found the cute pink bucket at Hobby Lobby in the summer section and then I just made my way through Walgreens picking up anything I could find that was pink that I thought her teacher would like.  
I placed it all in the bucket, added a tulle bow and a tag! Super simple and I know she'll love it.  As a teacher, I know how much thoughtful gifts are appreciated.  

You can grab your tag HERE! These are 2 to a page and are a PDF file {uneditable}. 

For those of you that have started school already I hope it went great {and you were showered with gifts ;) and to those who start on the 24th like me, Good Luck! Hope it goes great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment