Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can't figure it out???



Please help! For some strange reason I can not comment back on the comments left on my page.  Any suggestions??? I write a comment and click submit.  It tells me to sign in, so I do.  Then it brings me right back to the comment again, I type a comment and click submit and it ask me to sign in again.  {Just a crazy, annoying cycle}!!
Sooo.... please don't think I'm not trying to answer you. 

There a few comments about the blackline of the Caps For Sale  peddler we used for patterns.  I do have a paper copy.  I will scan it and upload it and post it with my next post that will be coming at the end of the week.  If you would like it before then, just leave me your email and I will sent it your way. 

Sorry for the comment situation... Happy Wednesday!!
 {halfway to the weekend} YAAAHHOOOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Could you please email me a copy of the adorable peddler? Thanks so much!

    lcny1820@aol.com

    ReplyDelete