Thursday, July 28, 2016

Back to school gifts

Another school year is upon us and it's time for B2S frenzy. This summer my family has been just spending lots of QT time and resting up for the upcoming school year.  Our schedules are about to get busy between back to school, parent nights, Aubree starting Pre-K (yes, my baby will be in Pre-K) and 2 a days for my husbands football team start Monday. Whew!! Knowing all of that I wanted to get a jump start on a few things for some sweet teacher friends in my life. 


First up: Aubree's suuuuper sweet Pre-K teacher.  Aubree has gone to her "school" since she was 6 weeks old.  All of the teachers have just loved her and cared for her. Her teacher for this school year is so sweet and so patient and we are so excited Aubree is in her class.  For a small token of appreciation and a "welcome back" gift I put together a cute little gift.  The idea came from one of my sweet first graders this past year.  It was one of my faves. 


I purchased a plastic, easy open canister from Walmart, put some candy in the bottom and then arranged some Sharpie fine point markers on top. (Which Walmart has a 21 pk for 8.98 right now)  

I tied some tulle around it and attache THIS cute little tag to the top.  Aubree can't wait to give it to her.  I hope her teacher knows how much we appreciate her. :) 


Next up is my sweet student teacher.  I am soooo excited to be getting another student teacher, but this one y'all I know will just be a blessing to me and my students.  Her mom is a friend of mine and old teacher partner.  I knew I wanted to show her how excited I was that she was going to be in my room this fall.  

I made her a cute little "tickled pink" basket full of all things pink. 


Teacher tag can be found HERE


Inside the basket is: erasers, tape dispenser, scissors, pens, markers, post its, stapler, journal and candy.  

And for some of my most favorite people.. my sweet teammates!! They are so wonderful and I just wanted to give them a little something as well to "start the year off write". 

I'm so excited about another school year! I can't believe I've already been teaching 8 years! 

And for fun, I'll leave you with a picture of my mini me...Aubree. Boy does she love going to mommy's school! 



2 comments: