Thursday, June 25, 2015

Meet The Teacher Gifts

Let me dust off my blogging keyboard right quick.  My last several blog post have started with "Wow, it's been a while..." or "Long time, no see...".  With all honesty, the only thing getting in the way of me and my computer is... life.  Fun, memory filled life.  As many of you know I have a now *three* year old daughter.  


She keeps me so busy, and I have not found how to manage time with her in the evenings after school, keep my house clean, making it to my husbands sporting events AND blog about what goes on in my classroom.  I'm going to *promise* to try and get better because I love blogging.  I love looking back and remembering all of the fun we had during the school year, but I also want to look back and say "I'm so glad I did that with Aubree" or "I'm glad I didn't miss that because I had my computer in my lap". So for now I'm going to blog when time is good and hopefully it is more often than just in the summer time. :) 

Moving on. Every summer, I prep Back to School or Meet the Teacher gift for my new class.  This is one of my favorite things to do.  One of my favorite things about teaching is getting a new class each year.  I always look forward to meeting them.  Our meet the teacher is the Thursday before school starts.  All of my little firsties come loaded down with all of their new school supplies, with big grins on their faces.  I hope they are just as eager to meet me, as I am them. 

In years past, I have spent a TON of money.  Loaded up little treat boxes, made bracelets, bought candy, etc.  You name it, I've done it.  This year I decided to go the simple, cheap route.  I decided on bubbles.  You got it, bubbles!


The cheapest, easiest and cutest I might add, gift I have done in several years. I found 32 oz. bubbles at Dollar Tree. Simply created the tag, printed and tied on with tulle. 


CLICK HERE to grab your free tag! 



I'm bubbling with excitement that you're in my class this year!!! I truly am! 

I'm also prepping my things for meet the teacher.  I like to have signs posted to make sure that my parents don't miss any important information.  Grab your signs HERE!


Hopefully I will be back sooner than later (with a new custom blog design). Hope you are enjoying your summer. You deserve it!! 


1 comment: