Saturday, June 8, 2013

This is not goodbye... Just see ya later.

Hellooooo sweet summer time!!! My sweet girl is just as excited about summer as I am. All we need is our shades and our beach chairs!


What a year it has been! I'm going to have a "krazy-kool" summer and so are my Firsties with their kool-aid and Popsicles!!


As many of you know my husband is coach and over the past 4 years I have been teaching at a different district than he coaches at. Well... this past spring they finally had an opening. I am thrilled to have gotten the job and can't wait for next school year at my new district.

These past 4 years I have been so incredibly blessed to have taught with such wonderful ladies. I'm truly going to miss them!


Can't wait to get into my new classroom and get started decorating!!! One of my favorite things. Stay tuned for pics in the near future.










No comments:

Post a Comment