Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Liebster Award and a tad more Christmas


WHEW! What a busy Christmas vacation this has been {a very enjoyable one at that}! We get 2 weeks for Christmas vacation and sadly it is winding down.  We have been traveling and visiting family and have enjoyed every minute of it.  Now that we are back and town and my house it getting back to normal {storing away all of those Christmas decorations till next year} I finally had the chance to check my poor {neglected} blog.  I noticed that 2 very sweet ladies gave me the Liebster Award!!  Thank you so very much!  I love reading other blogs and getting ideas and it is great to know that others are using my blog for inspiration as well. 


Thank you to these lovely little blogs for my Liebster Award!!!


Flamingo Fabulous in Second Grade


  
First Grade Shenanigans


This award is for "up and coming blogs" with less than 200 followers. Here are the rules:



1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!!



After looking at all of the fabulous blogs I love to get ideas from that have less than 200 followers, sadly they have all received the Liebster Award.   I will continue to look to share spread the Liebster Award.

 
We did a few more Christmas activities before we got out for vacation, but when I was doing my Christmas post I sadly didn't have these pictures of our Christmas Around the World Suitcases {made out of file folders and cutely decorated by my firsties} and these adorable santas we made to bring Christmas decor to our room before our Christmas party extravaganza!  







I hope all of you ladies have a fabulous new year!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I found your blog from Pinterest-surfing and I realized that I think I know you! I am from Nacogdoches. I think we went to school together. I am teaching first grade also in Houston. Just wanted to share with you how small of a world it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy! What is your name? I tried to click on your name to see profile, but didn't see it. I am from Nac. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Laura Keith. I was a year behind you in school. I lived on Greenwood. Didn't you live near there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do a Christmas Around the World unit. The kids fill out a passport, but that suitcase would be such a nice touch. Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    http://stories114.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete