Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week '13...Meet the Teacher!

Hi everyone!! In honor or teacher week I thought I would tell you a little bit about me!! My name is Jaymee Laymance and I live in the wonderful state of Texas!! This school year will be by 5th year to teach....all of which in first grade {which I love dearly!!} can't imagine teaching any other grade.

                                         

I have been married for 4 wonderful years to my husband Scotty, who is a high school football coach. This year we are blessed to *finally* be working at the same school district. We have a beautiful, spunky, loving 15 month old, Aubree Kate who makes our lives so much more fun! 
 
                          

                          
                          
I started this little blog in 2011 to sort of document all of my classroom happenings and to share all of the fun and exciting things I do in my classroom and to follow other fellow bloggers with all of their fabulous ideas and resources. I never imaged how much I could learn or how many ideas I could get and share just through blogging.   

In my *free* time, I enjoy hanging out with my family, shopping, blogging, watching reality T.V. and creating things for my classroom. The 3 most important things in my life are my faith, family and friends. 

                       

                       

Make sure to link up and tell us all about you!!! 

      

            


 

No comments:

Post a Comment